Visit The Beautiful Town Of Verde Valley To Attain Peace Of Mind
Date: Aug 29, 2019
Author: Verde Valley Inn
Welcome to Cottonwood!
This beautiful town is situated in Verde Valley of central Arizona. It is surrounded by Mingus Mountain and Mogollon Rim. The valley is home to several towns, Cottonwood being one of them. The town is a perfect getaway from city life to refresh you while exploring the green areas of the town.
VERDE VALLEY INN requests the pleasure of your company to explore the area and find solace in the lap of nature. We are just few miles away from the chief destination points of the valley.
Let’s know few of them:
• Old Town Cottonwood: located at just 3 miles away from us. The main attraction of the place is its main street which supports around 60 businesses like boutique hotels, antique stores, etc.
• Sedona: a desert town with eye-catching red sandstone mountains.
• Jerome: 10 miles away, it is famous for its copper mines.
• Camp Verde: 15 miles from the hotel, it offers wildlife expeditions along the Verde River.
Upcoming events stirring the valley:
• CircleSongs Singing Meeting
• Community Drumming Circle
• Thunder Valley Rally 2019
• Arizona’s women Film Festival
• 2019 Clarktoberfest .… and many more.Thunder Valley Rally 2019
VERDE VALLEY INN is easily accessible, just 10 minutes away from Cottonwood Airport and half an hour away from Sedona Airport. We provide budget rooms with free Wi-Fi, mini-kitchen and other amenities to make your stay comfy.
We have different categories of rooms for family or single accommodation. Rooms are airy, fully equipped and well-maintained to cater to your comfort. As our hotel is ADA accessible, therefore, there are special accessible rooms for disabled guests along with a wheelchair facility.
We serve comfort with style! To know more please visit us online https://www.verdevalleyinn.com